Wednesday 2 February 2011

Sofas & armchairs (in the mood for spring!)

I still have so many incredible products that I want to write about from M&O but this week is flying by and I just have time for a quick mood enhancer post (still keeping the theme of French design though). I think it must be the need for light, warms and a blue sky and sunwhich attracts me blue and yellow at the moment! I have spotted this little blue number at Ligne Roset designed by Eric Jourdan - a great combination of classic lines with a contemporary twist. Apparently Eric Jourdan designed the sofa as a tribute to England "Where the most flamboyant of modernity and tradition meet (bowler hat and dreadlocks)". That's is probably why I like it, I share his views!

 Ligne Roset Harry Small Sofa by Eric Jourdan

Harry

I must say Ligne Roset's collection is absolutely awsome, all those colours bring a smile to my face, here are my favourites:

Ruche
Ruche


Ottoman
Ottoman

Anneau
Anneau


Fabuleux, non?

http://www.ligne-roset-westend.co.uk/

4 comments:

  1. Drooling over the Ottoman, I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Air Designer Sofas. Astounding Designs Sought After Throughout The United Kingdom.BRANDED SOFAS This Company Has Rocket To The Top Of There Game And Provide Award Winning Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, this got me thinking what other workouts are good for those of us who find ourselves on the road or have limited equipment options. pay weekly sofas

    ReplyDelete
  4. study has shown that most kids choose a physical object for their bedrooms such as furniture and clothes based on what cartoon or film character it represents such as superman or batman. floor bed

    ReplyDelete